Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas .........

On Sunday we had Santa visit us at the ReGifting Store. It was a wonderful event hosted to support our community. It was a real party with friends, live music, food, drinks, Santa and toys. We took over 100 pictures of children with Santa all at no charge. We received gifts from the community with a large portion of them coming from a giving tree set up at Studio 162 and we were able to give every child a gift and still had some leftover to hand out the next couple of days. Food boxes and turkeys were donated to the store and handed out to families in need. It was a day I will remember for ever! Thank you to everyone who joined the party and especially to the ladies at Studio 162 for your generosity!!




My battery died on my camera and I wasn't able to get anymore pictures. If you have some you would like to share please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment